bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 2nd Sep 2010, 18:47   #2021
Hex
Paul?!

Hex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run Crysis
Wow, you guys and your dating 'rules', you're worse than a bunch of girls! I'm mates with all my ex's. I went out with them for a reason, we got along then and we still do now. I can't imagine cutting off all ties with someone just because being together didn't work out. Sometimes it taken a few weeks/months before it feels comfortable again, but I don't feel jealous of any of them that are with new people. Also, some of my worst relationships have turned into my best friendships too.

As to what's ruining my life right now: a young greenfinch decided to roost on my window the night before last. It didn't look well, so I let it stay in my bathroom. Seemed to be getting better yesterday afternoon, flying about lots (I put a small tree and a clothes horse in there for it to fly to) so I decided I'd let it go today as maybe it didn't have trichomonosis like I'd thought. I walked in this morning to watch it fall on its side and die So now I have to report that I've had a suspected trichomonosis death in the garden and clean the feeders and baths even more often. And I think I've seen another ill greenfinch at one of the bird baths. This parasite could wipe out the majority of local finches and we already have quite a good cleaning/disinfecting regime, my neighbours probably don't though so whatever we do will be negated by them. Completely sucks.

Resident AC:Brotherhood fangirl.

YouTube | AC:BH on XBL/PC as HexyWoo | RockBand | ScoreHero | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Twitter | Get some free food!
Hex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 19:16   #2022
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
i thnk i need help with having conversations with girls and getting them to participate in it and then get to the point of asking them out without it being totally out retarded and or creepy.

i also sorta asked out a girl this week as it seemed like she wanted me to. Maybe im just simple but it seems like she said yes but im not sure. The whole thing was totally random. Out of nowhere she msgd me asking wat my plans are for the weekend. So i tell her i have none and she says the same thing and asks about what i do for work. So i suggest that since we dont have plans we should hang out one day on the weekend.

her response?
"yeah..... What do you do for fun?"

is that her saying yes or just not acknowledging what i asked her?

i guess this isnt ruining my life as i seem to be doing better at getting girls interested in me but i dont know how to handle these situations.
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:11   #2023
Akkatha
*SCREECH!* /run away.

Akkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Could be either way mate, that's horribly cryptic! To me it sounds like she was waiting for you to suggest something fun and then if she fancied it she'd ask to tag along.

There's no hard and fast rules, if there were then everyone would have it sorted by now! Just chill, chat to them, make them laugh and spend time with them. I'm not really a 'date' person, my relationships just kinda grow from hanging out with people. Whether it's right or wrong I have no clue and tbh I'm not sure I'm the best for advice!

I still stand by not staying friends with exes, but generally that's cos mine tend to end badly and I've never grown a relationship from a friendship. Plus, I'm a jealous bugger at the best of times :P
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:15   #2024
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Doesn't sound cryptic at all, tbh.

Text her back saying "Movie and dinner?" and you'll be in there like swimwear.
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:27   #2025
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
oh i think i should have added the embarrassing part.... online dating site.
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:35   #2026
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Doesn't sound cryptic at all, tbh.

Text her back saying "Movie and dinner?" and you'll be in there like swimwear.
Srsly.

Allow me to translate her reply into normal-speak: "Yeah, that sounds good. What do you normally do for fun? With that knowledge I can better formulate an idea for an activity which we would mutually enjoy this weekend."
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:40   #2027
talladega
I'm Squidward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Srsly.

Allow me to translate her reply into normal-speak: "Yeah, that sounds good. What do you normally do for fun? With that knowledge I can better formulate an idea for an activity which we would mutually enjoy this weekend."

i shoulda asked you out instead. you give easy to understand answers.

BTW i did msg her back telling her a few things i enjoy doing.... though she could have just looked at my profile..
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:45   #2028
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega View Post
i shoulda asked you out instead. you give easy to understand answers.

BTW i did msg her back telling her a few things i enjoy doing.... though she could have just looked at my profile..
I'll need a few more years of lonely desperation first

And looking at your profile defeats the whole point of talking to you, be glad!
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 23:53   #2029
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pulled my hamstring in my left thigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 00:17   #2030
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega View Post
oh i think i should have added the embarrassing part.... online dating site.
Okay, nevermind.

What's wrong with waltzing about town IRL and meeting people? Stop hiding behind telephones and computers, FFS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sniper View Post
Pulled my hamstring in my left thigh
Ouch. I play football (soccer) a lot, so that's an unfortunately common and painful injury.
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 00:23   #2031
talladega
I'm Squidward

if you knew about my town and how sucky it is, you might just understand.
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 01:07   #2032
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Srsly.

QFT

Dega you noob She said "yeah"

yeah = yes

and then she asked what you'd like to do!!!! Stonedsurd's got a good idea, groundbreaking stuff you know
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 01:16   #2033
C-Sniper

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Ouch. I play football (soccer) a lot, so that's an unfortunately common and painful injury.
Well what really sucks is that I am a coxswain and shouldn't be working out with the team. I was running and sprinting with the team to try and prove to my crew coach that I can be an effective coxswain by bonding and encouraging the team during their training (don't have to lift or do the rowing machines though, just cardio). Now I have gone and ****ed it up.

We have 4 coxswains battling over 2 possibly 3 boats so I am giving it everything to make sure that I remain a dominant coxswain since we now have a huge influx of coxswains compared to last year that required us cox multiple boats in a day.
Quote:
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 02:04   #2034
stonedsurd

I have no idea what any of that means except there seems to be lots of cox involved in what you do.
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 03:54   #2035
snakerine
holy immortal gingers

snakerine has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsnakerine has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsnakerine has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsnakerine has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
I have no idea what any of that means except there seems to be lots of cox involved in what you do.
In the rowing competitions the "cox" is the guy who is in the "front" of the boat he steers the boat and yells to the rowers lol
snakerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 04:09   #2036
C-Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakerine View Post
In the rowing competitions the "cox" is the guy who is in the "front" of the boat he steers the boat and yells to the rowers lol
Only in a bow loader 4 boat. The rest of the time we chill in the back making sure the rowers aren't messing up and to yell at them some more.
Quote:
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 05:02   #2037
l3v1ck
really joined on Dec 24th 2004.

l3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
What's ruining your life right now?
Permeability Plugging Apparatus (PPA) tests.
The old Dennis Forums (CPC, PC Pro, Mac User etc) - Meeting Place lives on. You're welcome to visit it HERE
l3v1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2010, 00:28   #2038
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My brother keeps listening to Iggy Pop - I'm bored over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I can understand wanting to listen to a song over and over, but if I do it I:

A) Pick a song that isn't a pile of shite
B) Put my headphones on, hell I usually listen to music with headphones on because I like to listen to it at an obnoxiously loud volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2010, 02:43   #2039
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
There was just an explosion.....fingers crossed until tomorrows news.
Old 4th Sep 2010, 21:18   #2040
Zabuza
Supermodder

Zabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run Crysis
I broke a bone in my foot.

Out of action for six weeks.
Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode