bit-tech.net

Old 15th Sep 2010, 10:30   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Top 10 UK games chart

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...s-chart-sep2/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 10:38   #2
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Amnesia's ranked well!

I tried out chime this week on steam. great music game!
Old 15th Sep 2010, 10:43   #3
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
I only ever look at the steam top 10, less bullshit on there
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 11:14   #4
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You liked that intro so much you wrote it twice

Surely every single person in the UK has a copy of Sims 3 now?!
Intel Core i5 3570K ¶ Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H ¶ 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 ¶ 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition ¶ 256Gb Crucial M4 ¶ 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 ¶ Win 7 Home Premium 64bit ¶ Hiper Osiris case ¶ 1440x900 19" Monitor ¶ Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 11:23   #5
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm assuming the third set of rankings is Steam?

Good to see three worthy games in the top spots.
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 11:23   #6
fingerbob69
Hypermodder

fingerbob69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfingerbob69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

I don't!
Antec 902, Asus P6T se, i7-920 D0 oc@3.6ghz, Asaka Nero S, 6gb Corsair, Thermaltake 750w Evo Blue, XFX 4890 + Artic Twin Turbo Pro, Asus Xonar DS, BFG Ageia PhysX, 2x 500gb Seagate HDD, Win7 hp, NEC ea231wmi, MS X4, Cordless Mouseman optical(deceased)..now a Roccat Kova+
fingerbob69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 11:44   #7
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roblikesbeer
You liked that intro so much you wrote it twice

fixed

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 15th Sep 2010, 12:03   #8
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
yeah how many copies of sims3 do they think has shipped?
Old 15th Sep 2010, 12:08   #9
Necrow
Multimodder

Necrow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
BFBC2 is still hanging in there for PC. I wonder what the sales figures compared to console were?
Necrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 12:14   #10
Farting Bob
Supermodder

Farting Bob has yet to learn the way of the DremelFarting Bob has yet to learn the way of the DremelFarting Bob has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith
Steams list is usually dominated by 1 week sales of games, you usually get games ranking in the top 3 in week then disappear the moment it goes back to its normal price. Hows that less bullshit?
Farting Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 12:26   #11
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farting Bob
Quote:
Steams list is usually dominated by 1 week sales of games, you usually get games ranking in the top 3 in week then disappear the moment it goes back to its normal price. Hows that less bullshit?
'coz its cheap games?

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 15th Sep 2010, 13:06   #12
Pete J
The upgrade bug biteth...

Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
+1
Lian Li PC-P80B / EVGA X79 Dark / i7 4930K @ 4.2GHz (no HT) / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Avexir Core Blue Series @ 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-2T / 3x SLI EVGA 3GB GTX 780 @1075MHz Core 7000MHz Memory / X-Fi Titanium Professional / 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 / 120GB Vertex 2 / 480GB Vertex 2 / 2TB WD Caviar Green / Silverstone Strider 1500W / Asus PQ321QE / Dell 3007WFP-HC / Headphones TBA / Logitech MK710 and MX3200 / Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 / Datacolor Spyder3 / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Gigabyte P34G V2
Pete J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 17:59   #13
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I can't wait for Civ V!
Damn it!
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Sep 2010, 23:35   #14
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.
The PC only ELSPA chart should just be renamed the Sims and WoW chart.
Old 19th Sep 2010, 17:35   #15
Krayzie_B.o.n.e.
Supermodder

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm very happy for BFBC2 as it is such an awesome shooter.

Sims the game that sales billions but I don't know anybody that plays it. (or admits to playing it)

I like how Counter Strike Source is a permanent fixture in the 10 spot. Counter Strike 2 please!

AMD Phenom II X2 550 @ 3.9ghz, Gigabyte 790gp-UD4H, 2 XFX ATi HD 4890 @ 1ghz crossfire, 4gb OCZ Ram, 2 WD 250gb HD, Raidmax Smilodon, HP w233h + HP MX50
Krayzie_B.o.n.e. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2010, 21:21   #16
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
hmmm, everytime i try to look at the old pc charts it sends me to the new one
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote