bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Aug 2010, 19:37   #361
LooseNeutral
this Avatar stays till I get bored

LooseNeutral has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What'cha got planned for wire sleeving? Noticed the XSPC pump top, I've got it slated for a project. Would love some feed back from you on it! SU model it, please! If you can find the time. I'm in droolville!
LooseNeutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 20:17   #362
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Looking gooooooood. I kinda like how it looks with the top panels off too. It has a floating motherboard thing going like that.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 20:31   #363
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post

I made a list of all the jobs left to do in order for me to install the hardware on Sunday

Ohhh a check list

I always say to myself, make a check list! And yet, it normally goes like this:

-make a check list!

-naaah ill figure it out as i go

-but it will be so easier

-naaah im to awsome for that

6 months later

-DOH
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 07:30   #364
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseNeutral View Post
What'cha got planned for wire sleeving? Noticed the XSPC pump top, I've got it slated for a project. Would love some feed back from you on it! SU model it, please! If you can find the time. I'm in droolville!
I'm thinking black sleeving, blue highlights and black / blue shrink. I should be able to give a bit of feedback on the pump top in the next few weeks when the rest of my WC gear arrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Looking gooooooood. I kinda like how it looks with the top panels off too. It has a floating motherboard thing going like that.
oo Does this mean I get the cheapskate seal of approval!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Ohhh a check list

I always say to myself, make a check list! And yet, it normally goes like this:

-make a check list!

-naaah ill figure it out as i go

-but it will be so easier

-naaah im to awsome for that

6 months later

-DOH
lol that made me laugh. I have to admit this is the first list I've actually printed off.. I do loads on the computer but then delete them about a day later. Think its something I'll do more often now given how much it sped up the process
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2010, 04:43   #365
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mate that looks fantastic, all your hard work on the chassis really paid off.

As for the power switch, here is a good diagram for ya:
http://www.gammods.com.au/store/inde...FMDB33_0_l.jpg
If I remember correctly you want to solder the switch to terminals 3 and 4.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2010, 17:06   #366
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Mate that looks fantastic, all your hard work on the chassis really paid off.

As for the power switch, here is a good diagram for ya:
http://www.gammods.com.au/store/inde...FMDB33_0_l.jpg
If I remember correctly you want to solder the switch to terminals 3 and 4.
Big +rep man! I couldn't find a diagram anywhere. followed it and I now have the switch working like a charm using the ring light for HDD activity just for now as I didn't have a 3 pin LED pwr block to hand.
Old 4th Aug 2010, 17:54   #367
Chanc3
Minimodder

Chanc3 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChanc3 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChanc3 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChanc3 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChanc3 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That looks seriously good. +Rep for awesomeness
Chanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2010, 03:25   #368
waffle
What's a Dremel?

waffle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm a little late subbing, but your build looks awesome!! I'm new to all this and tight on funds. I'm learning/planning now and hope to build in the next year or so. Thanks for the inspiration. Looks great so far! Reading 19 pages took a while lol
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2010, 05:36   #369
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cheers mate, glad I could help.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Aug 2010, 22:56   #370
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Latest shots look stunning mate and I'm using you're and mrdbristol's work as a guide on how to use Phenoptix's LEDs! I have a 1m long strip waiting to be installed in Warpcore! Can't wait to see this with some water inside!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2010, 07:10   #371
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Sorry for the late reply guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanc3 View Post
That looks seriously good. +Rep for awesomeness
Thanks Chanc3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
I'm a little late subbing, but your build looks awesome!! I'm new to all this and tight on funds. I'm learning/planning now and hope to build in the next year or so. Thanks for the inspiration. Looks great so far! Reading 19 pages took a while lol
Thanks Waffle, I'm glad you managed to stick through the whole log feel free to use anything you see in the log or improve on it I love the thought that I could inspire someone to create something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Latest shots look stunning mate and I'm using you're and mrdbristol's work as a guide on how to use Phenoptix's LEDs! I have a 1m long strip waiting to be installed in Warpcore! Can't wait to see this with some water inside!
Thanks Anthony the LED tape is fantastic and pretty easy to work with once you remember how to solder lol. Should create some great effects on warp core
Old 12th Aug 2010, 08:18   #372
LooseNeutral

You've really helped me out with that check list idea. I have my own of sorts but to have a printed version to keep on track is great even in planning stage. Now updating build files for same! Too many files spread all over hell and back! Thanks!
Old 12th Aug 2010, 19:21   #373
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseNeutral View Post
You've really helped me out with that check list idea. I have my own of sorts but to have a printed version to keep on track is great even in planning stage. Now updating build files for same! Too many files spread all over hell and back! Thanks!
Theres something great about checking something off a list isnt there
I know exactly what you mean about masses of files spread everywhere! in the end I just made a folder labelled evolution crap and dragged it all in there lol.
Old 16th Sep 2010, 12:02   #374
phenoptix
Multimodder

phenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremelphenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremelphenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been a while since I was on. Just spotted our "sponsored post". Great work, very proud to be a part of it. Stunning build.
phenoptix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2010, 18:11   #375
Fabou
Supermodder

Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Really nice progress. It's really taking shape.
I really like your comment mate I wish I could express myself like this too! Thanks buddy!!
Fabou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2010, 23:56   #376
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenoptix View Post
Been a while since I was on. Just spotted our "sponsored post". Great work, very proud to be a part of it. Stunning build.
Thanks Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabou View Post
Really nice progress. It's really taking shape.
Thank you Fabou

I guess I should say that Evolution is still on going but the past few weeks have been insanely busy and I haven't really had much time for logging.
However there has been some progress and some extra little bits have been modified and added If all goes to plan I hope to run a leak test this weekend so there may be an update in the making if I can find the time to sort through the pictures.

Thanks for staying with me
Old 19th Sep 2010, 01:40   #377
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Well I found the time today to install the loop
I'm using the 3/8 tubing and compression fittings as the 1/2" ones I'm after are going to be out of stock for a while

Not a huge selection of pictures to dazzle you all with but its a start if all goes to plan then I'll update with some more shots tomorrow,

Enjoy.

Old 19th Sep 2010, 03:12   #378
LooseNeutral

MMMMmmmm! SWEET! BEAUTIFUL HUE O BLUE! MOOOORE! please
Old 19th Sep 2010, 03:59   #379
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oooh! that's pretty!
Old 19th Sep 2010, 05:46   #380
tkgclimb
man it's all harder than it looks

tkgclimb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm pretty sure I just got my mind blown

This is awesome, if I make anything half as good I'll be stoked.
7Cubed
tkgclimb is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode